- Full Registration - $425 (starting September 1 - includes lunch, dinner, and snacks)
- Daily Registration
- Monday - $150 (includes lunch, dinner, and snacks)
- Tuesday - $200 includes lunch, dinner, and snacks)
- Wednesday - $150 (includes lunch and snacks)
- Late Fee $50 Registration on or after October 1, 2018
- Fundamentals Training - $50
- Credential Training - $25 each session
Important Information for all Registrants:
- NOTE: You must sign up for PASFAA membership separate from the conference registration. All conference registrants must be 2018-19 PASFAA members or have a membership application in the system. If your institution is applying for institutional membership, you must be a named person on that membership application.
All participants and presenters are required to register and pay the registration fee. If the participant
and/or presenter would normally be a PASFAA member, s/he is also required to pay membership dues.
Registration fees may be waived at the discretion of the Treasurer, in conjunction with the
conference/spring training chairs.
Under certain circumstances, established by the PASFAA Executive Council, the conference registration fee
PASFAA will refund the full conference fee if the Treasurer is notified in writing more than two weeks
before the beginning of the conference. A cancellation fee of $25.00 will be assessed if the Treasurer is
notified in writing 7-14 days before the beginning of the conference and $50.00 if the Treasurer is notified
in writing less than 7 days prior to the conference. Late fees are not refundable. If a conference registrant
who has not made payment fails to attend the conference and has not notified the Treasurer in writing,
s/he will be responsible for the full conference fee and any late fees, if assessed, but not for a cancellation
fee. No refunds will be given after the opening day of the conference. Dues are retained in the event of a
refund of conference fees. Transfer of conference fees are permitted, but dues are then assessed by
individual membership. Dues are not refundable or transferable. Extenuating circumstances not outlined
here will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Treasurer. Other members of the Executive Council
are not authorized to approve refunds.
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments may be made by check or credit card. Make checks payable to “PASFAA” & mail to:
Stephanie Zeppenfelt, PASFAA Treasurer
Office of Financial Aid, MG-13
Community College of Philadelphia
1700 Spring Garden St.
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: (215) 751-8267
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the PASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.